This new approach to solids control is designed to complement our high capacity gravity Desanders. Some wells may not need high volume sand capture capacity after initial flowback. The volume of solid returns may decrease, although most wells will still return some solids and these returns cannot be ignored.
In response to customer demand, this product was engineered to provide a long-term, cost-effective solution to allow for safe and efficient operation of sand-producing wells.
Furthermore, paired downstream of a traditional desander, SYNPOL can provide a physical barrier to assure no sand passes through the system in case of desander over-fill in slugging or heavy sand return cases. The patented technology allows for a physical barrier with an extremely high collapse pressure suitable for high or low pressure wells.
- Small foot-print
- Non-metallic barrier design allows longer life against pitting and corrosion
- Proprietary barrier design for particulates >50 micron
- Simple self-flush, can be automated
- Minimal labour requirement
- Safe for workers and the environment
- 800 stacked plates, 8” in diameter
- 8’ vessel height for high volume capacity
- 800 plates in compression
- Silica-polymer composition
- 5,000 psi differential pressure
- 10,500 psi collapse rating
- Suited for pressures ranging from 150 – 2500 ANSI
- Designed and built to ASME VIII Div.1