The choke saver is a scaled down approach to solids management intended to further complement our large desanders and the SYNPOL.
Designed for protecting expensive assets such as chokes and metering from wear caused by sand and other solids where flow restrictions or high velocities are present.
Even small rates of prolonged sand or solids production can plug up, lower performance and prematurely wear wellsite and plant assets. The patented internals, which capture solids, can be sized down to remove particulates below 50 micron and the new style filter vessels can be fitted with automation systems to allow clean out and operation without automation systems to allow clean out and operation without manning.
- Small foot-print
- Non-metallic barrier design allows longer life against pitting and corrosion
- Proprietary barrier design for particulates >50 micron
- Simple self-flush, can be automated
- Minimal labour requirement
- Safe for workers and the environment
- Silica-polymer composition
- Automated flush can be set at any differential pressure
- 10,500 psi collapse rating
- Suited for pressures ranging from 150 – 2500 ANSI
- Designed and built to ASME VIII Div.1